Everything you need to know about our Masters camps in 2020
Are you a Masters rower who needs a coaching boost?
Many masters do not get regular coaching. Learn to row faster at the Prygl Rowing Camp.
These camps offer:
- Coaching by experienced, world class coaches
- Working in a small group, you are guaranteed personalized coaching and recommendations
- There is individual Video analysis
- Learn how to understand rowing data and use it to row faster
- Boats are supplied – they are new Wintech and Fluidesign shells
- Train on a quiet, three kilometer long rowing lake in Brno, in the Czech Republic. It’s not far from
Prague and Vienna airports.
- The first camp, in July 2020, can be combined with the Open Czech Masters Regatta. This is one of
the largest Masters regattas in Europe.
- The second camp is in August 2020 and is an ideal preparation for the World Rowing Masters Regatta
in nearby Ottensheim, Austria.
Some quotes from our participants:
Thanks for amazing camp! Really great recipe for an active vacation, great training opportunity, guaranteed rowing technique improvement and great fun!
Great people, a brilliant venue, and cutting edge use of rowing technology.
This is a thank you from New Zealand for your encouragement, support and expertise in September. Our experiences far exceeded our expectations!
Reserve your space
Want to know more? Head over to our order page or fill out the contact form below: